Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Truman 13 months; FIN 2 more months till he's 4

Dear TIME, SUN, EARTH ROTATION:
I'd really appreciate it if you'd slow down because this is all going too fast. But just on the good days - not on full moons, days where the boys wake up before roosters, or all around days where tantrums rear their ugly heads. This month was busy as usual. FIN wrapped up his summer camp (I'm weeping as I type that) and only, what, 6 more weeks till school starts. Your biking skills are wicked - your dad's favorite thing is to ride bikes with you! Except for some reason, you refuse to ride in the ravine, which is the only place HE wants to go. You are telling us jokes too. They are sorta funny, but no matter if you are trying to be funny or not, if we laugh at you, you will buckle in the middle and start laughing with us and tell us "that's silly".
Truman, your front teeth have FINALLY come in, as well as your ability to bite food more firm than pudding. Truman, you are days, just days I tell ya away from walking - please just walk already. I don't think it will make my life more easy, but it will give you something else to do. You are every bit as independent as your brother, you little stinker. You have also started to point your little finger and things and say, "THAT". Oh let the gray hair just sprout on my head now, because that game isn't exhausting at all.
Oh how I love you boys!
mama

No comments: