Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Truman Update Dec '10 - Present

Oh my baby boy, its difficult to go from you being 4 months to 7 months old. Essentially, in this time, you have mastered sitting, eating foods like puffs, graham crackers (you prefer home made foods versus the Gerber packaged ones). You have such a love of life! Nobody, and I mean nobody can make you laugh like your big brother. You are so happy all the time. I can think of only one thing that makes you cry consistently - and that is putting you in your car seat, then in the car when its dark out. You hate it! I honestly believe that when people dream of having a baby, they dream of your demeanor. Just happy, sorta placid, easy going, easy napper, and a love of bath time!
I love morning times. FIN practically makes coffee for us now, you wander around in your Elmo seat or jump in the jumpy seat. You tolerate hanging out without complaining to be picked up - I think mostly because everyone is always giving you attention. You love your doggy Winston. He is very tolerant of your grabbing his fur, probably because he's waiting to clean your face or eat the puffs out of your hands. Below are a couple of videos I have of you and your brother just laughing and you and Winston. You two in the tub is just way fun!
You had your 6 month appt. and you weighed 18 lb 12 oz - 75%; height 26.5 inches 50%; 75% for head circum. I know since then you have put on weight because after we got back from AZ, you got an ear infection and you weighed 19 lbs!


I love you Mr. T. I pitty the fool who don't know you!
-mama

No comments: